The Annotated Bibliography: Collect and analyze scholarship already written about your topic. Summarize and evaluate each of your sources individually.
Annotated Bibliography Assignment:
As preparation for the Final Assignment, you are tasked with locating two (2) peer-reviewed academic journal articles to integrate into your Research Proposal Presentation (Final).
Read your final assignment guidelines (below) in full before proceeding, so that you know what to research.
a) For this assignment submit an APA Style annotated bibliography
b) Additionally, explain in 2-3 sentences how you will integrate each resource into your proposal.
c) Finally, include the formal APA style reference for a journal article
Complete directions can be found in your BlackBoard shell.
1. ABSTRACT (Why? How? What?)
2. INTRODUCTION (Hypothesis, Survey of the Literature - Broad to specific)
3. METHODS (How to replicate the study. Detailed explanation of data sources or original collection (primary/secondary), as well as methodolog/ies applied.)
4. RESULTS (Tables and Figures. May include discussion of validation instrument and whether the findings were significant.)
5. DISCUSSION (Including questions for further research.)
A- D- I- R- M ORDER
1. Abstract (Why? How? What?)
2. Discussion (Answers the hypothesis or research question and explains how results support the conclusion.)
MAIN POINTS FREQUENTLY SUGGESTED BY:
TITLE; ABSTRACT; KEYWORDS; TABLES & FIGURES; END OF THE INTRODUCTION