Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide was created to help orient you to the library and its resources, as well as to rules for citing sources for your ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY and Essay assignments.
- Where to look for information on this topic and your particular RESEARCH QUESTION;
- Deciding on key words or terms to use in search engines on the web or in library databases;
- How to determine whether information is from a reliable, professional source;
- How to properly use sources in your annotations and essays so as not to risk plagiarizing; and
- Using EasyBib Pro and other tools to set up your ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY and WORKS CITED pages.
You are welcome to make an appointment with me following this class. My contact information is to the right of this box.