1. Go to the Library Home Page.
2. Scroll down to the link for "Citation Help."
3. Click on the link for "NEW EASY BIB USERS."
4. Use the coupon code Westcheccollege to register and create an account.
You will only have to do this once.
5. After registering you may log in.
6. Choose the type of source you will be citing (journal article, book, website, etc.).
7. Use the "Manual Cite" option and then type in your citation information in the appropriate fields.
8. Use the "59 Options" link if you do not see the type of source you are using on the top line.
9. Use the option at the bottom to add an annotation.
10. Click "create citation."
11. Export to a Word Document or Google Doc.