This guide was created to help orient you to the library and its resources, as well as to rules for citing sources for your ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY and Essay assignments.
- Where to look for information on this topic and your particular RESEARCH QUESTION;
- Deciding on key words or terms to use in search engines on the web or in library databases;
- How to determine whether information is from a reliable, professional source;
- How to properly use sources in your annotations and essays so as not to risk plagiarizing; and
- Using EasyBib Pro and other tools to set up your ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY and WORKS CITED pages.
I am embedded in your Blackboard shell and you are welcome to contact me for further help at any time for this or other course assignments.