Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Hoover's Online provides comprehensive company profiles. Click on "Full Overview".
Business Source Premier
Select the "Company Profiles" link on top bar for the complete Datamonitor report for your company.
Business Insights Essentials
Quick Tips: Use the "company search" box or click on the Company icon and enter your company name in the search box provided. You're results will include company history & profiles, articles about the company, and reference information like market share, industry profiles, etc. (click on the appropriate tab(s)).
The annual report is not a required SEC filing but is used by corporations to communicate directly with their shareholders.
Annual reports feature the CEO's Letter to the Shareholders. They often include financial highlights, management biographies, product profiles, information on corporate philanthrophy and community programs, and career opportunities. Annual reports often look like marketing brochures with many graphs, charts and photos.
- Check the INVESTOR RELATIONS pages of the company's website for the annual report or use:
- MERGENT ONLINE - covering over 22,000 U.S. and foreign public companies.
- Up to 25 years of annual and quarterly financial data, including balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, and financial ratios
- Filings with the US Securities and Exchange Commission since 1996
- Extensive information about the corporation's current long term debt
- Up to 10 years of scanned, full-image annual reports to shareholders
- A complete corporate history including acquisitions and changes in ownership structure
- Lists of subsidiaries, property holdings, and key personnel
- Links to recent news reports