STEP #1 - Add New Box
2. Give your content box a title and click "Create Box"
STEP #2 - Add Links
1. Add a new link by clicking the Green Plus sign next to the words, "Add a new link."
2. In the window that opens, click the "Reuse Existing Link" Tab
3. In the first dropdown select "A to Z Database Guide". In the field below, start typing the name of your database. Options will appear.
4. Select the appropriate database title. Additional information and fields will appear.
5. Specify your own description of this database for your users in the Description and More Information (pop up) fields. These will override the descriptions used in the A to Z Databases Guide. If you leave it blank, the default description will remain.
The "make a copy" check box should not be used if you want to benefit from updates or corrections to the master database URL.
This database list is built using METHOD 1, Links & Lists box type and re-using databases from the A to Z Databases list.