STEP #1 - Add New Box
2. Give your content box a title and click "Create Box"
STEP #2 - Add Links
1. Add a new link by clicking the Green Plus sign next to the words, "Add a new link."
2. In the window that opens, click the "Reuse Existing Link" Tab
3. In the first dropdown select "A to Z Database Guide". In the field below, start typing the name of your database. Options will appear.
4. Select the appropriate database title. Additional information and fields will appear.
5. If you would like, you can add or change the information contained in the More Information (pop up) field. This will enable a pop-up description for the user and will override any description used in the A to Z Databases Guide.
The "make a copy" check box should not be used if you want to benefit from updates or corrections to the master database URL.
This database list is built using METHOD 2, Simple Web Links box type and re-using databases from the A to Z Databases list.