Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Adding Images from the Web
- In the text editor, go to the place in a text box that you want the image to appear and click on the image icon (picture of a tree).
- Enter the URL of the image where it says "Image URL."
- To get the URL of an image on the Web, right-click on the image. In Firefox, you can then click on "Copy image location" to grab it for pasting into LibGuides. In Internet Explorer, click on "Properties" and highlight and copy the URL.
- Depending on how you want to align the image, you can then either leave the alignment at "Not Set" or change it. (See Aligning Images & Text for more information.)
- Remember that an image you link to from the Web may not stay there forever.