Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This Research Guide will help you...
- Learn how to search Library databases to find businesses, non-profit sustainable organizations or government agencies that suit your interests and creative goals for the semester.
- Select one business, organization or government agency that supports your specific interests and goals for this semester. For example, you could choose solar energy technologies or training the homeless.
- Learn how to find and register a domain name for your website.
- Learn about standards and guidelines for creating internet sites
- Learn how to test your website in multiple browsers and devices at once.
- Find and get permission to reuse images on your website.
- Learn about copyright laws governing your use of images.
- Learn how to cite images according to MLA format.
- Learn how to copyright your own images, including the Creative Commons.
Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer. I am a professionally trained librarian. The information provided in this LibGuide is not legal advice. Please consult your own attorney before you act according to the information presented within.