What is a library liaison?
Library liaisons are Reference Librarians who support the teaching, learning, and research needs of WCC faculty, departments, and programs.
Your academic department has a designated librarian to serve as your point of contact for all things library, so get on board with our program!
Ways Library Liaisons Support You and Your Students!
· Request information literacy sessions with a librarian to teach students to search for, select, evaluate, and cite quality information sources in their work.
· Embed a librarian in your course shell to support students throughout an assignment or even over the semester.
· Collaborate on the design of research assignments.
· Request a customized online research guide for your course or assignment.
· Arrange individualized, virtual research support for your students.
· Request materials for purchase or develop collections that support your course.
· Request customized research and reference services or demonstrations of resources/services of interest.
· Develop library collections that support curriculums.
Have questions? Ask us!