Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To access the full list of wcc databases click our database link
- Academic Search Complete
EBSCO. A general database covering many areas of academic study. Find articles from over 7,000 full-text periodicals and abstracts from more than 11,000 additional journals.
- The New York Times 1980-present
Proquest. Comprehensive digital coverage from 1980 to present is available for this internationally renowned U.S. newspaper. The New York Times Book Review and Sunday Magazine are provided in PDF format.
- Academic OneFile GALE. More than 14,000 titles, including more than 9,000 peer-reviewed journals and more than 6,000 in full text. Coverage of hard sciences, medicine, engineering and business. Full text for periodicals covered in major bibliographic resources such as CINAHL, BIOSIS, MLS, PsycInfo, ERIC, EconLit, RILM and others.
- JSTOR Archives of over one thousand leading academic journals across the humanities, social sciences, and sciences, as well as select monographs and other materials valuable for academic work.
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection Includes 570 full-text journals and 48 books. The database also includes full-text content from relevant magazines and health reports. Coverage is particularly strong in child & adolescent psychology and various areas of counseling
- SocIndex The world's most comprehensive sociology research database. More than 2,066,400 records with subject headings from a 19,750+ term sociological thesaurus. Also contains informative abstracts for more than 1,200 "core" coverage journals dating as far back as 1895.